|[Frequently Asked Questions] » How do I become a certified dancer?|
XoticSpot now offers the ability for dancers to get certified. There are many benefits to being certified, including:
- Priority listing on the Browse & Search pages. These pages get thousands of views every single day. By having priority listing, you are more likely to have customers see you, and then come into the club.
- Your profile will contain a Certified Dancer banner, showing potential customers that you have been certified as a real dancer.
- You will gain access to a private message board only for Certified Dancers. Here, you can chat with other fellow dancers, and exchange ideas or tips with one another, without worrying about who sees it.
To get certified, you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of our site, stating that you would like to be certified. This gets the ball rolling.
- We will then email or call you requesting that you send us a copy of your driver's license or ID, and a picture of you holding up a piece of paper with your XoticSpot url on it.
- The account you are requesting certification must be your account, and yours alone. Nobody else is allowed to log into a certified account, except for the person we certify.
- You must upload at least one real photo of yourself taken recently. We will then verify this against the photo of you holding up the piece of paper with your XoticSpot url.
- You must log into your account at least once a month going forward. If a month passes with no activity on your account, we will remove your certified status.
Contact us to get certified today!