[Introduce Yourself] » New here? Say hello!
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013, 2:43 pm
Welcome to XoticSpot!

If you're a new member who just joined, come say hello! At XoticSpot, we truly appreciate and love all of our members. Our goal here is to make XoticSpot and Strip Clubs go hand in hand all across the country. And we can't do it without you, our awesome members!

Whether you're a new dancer, or club goer, come introduce yourself, and let us know how you came across us. And then let us be the first to welcome you to our site.

-XoticSpot
Date Posted: Aug 27 2013, 11:35 pm
hello xoticspot im dante jones. im new to xoticstop im down to meet other dancers
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013, 11:16 pm
Welcome to XoticSpot Dante. Please let us know how we can help the industry men out there. We have discussed updating out search to search for male dancers. Also a tab on the browse page to switch to men. Please let me know your thoughts. We are here to help out.

Thanks,
Jeff
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013, 5:03 am
Well.. The guy from The Heat & 205/ Door
What's up!?
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013, 4:09 pm
I'm getting the hang of Xoticspot. And Hello all!
Date Posted: Aug 31 2013, 11:14 am
Greetings all! Professional photographer here! I don't get out the clubs as much as I used too, but I still love being involved with the industry.

These forums are awesome! Thank you for adding such a cool feature!
Date Posted: Sep 06 2013, 12:02 pm
Good afternoon: I am the PDXgodfather. A mature single man who enjoys visiting gentle men's clubs and the company of beautiful women. I have been to many of Portland's clubs ... Visited and spent time with many beautiful women. Enjoyed every moment.
Date Posted: Sep 06 2013, 6:00 pm
Hey godfather,

Welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it so far. What's your favorite club out there in Portland right now?

-Kyle
Date Posted: Sep 07 2013, 8:35 am
Kyle: right now my fav club has to be the Pirate Cove and Cabaret Lounge ...
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013, 1:54 am
Hi Dancers! We are the ONLY internet radio show dedicated to serving the industry, brand building and providing entertainment from the hottest dancers! We are always looking for new featured guests and would love to have you on the show. Our twitter is Lap dance radio. Facebook is lap dance radio. Our site is www.tawksicc.com! We look forward to having you on the show!
Date Posted: Sep 22 2013, 2:53 pm
Just found out about this site from listening to a bouncer and a girl talk. I had no idea there was stuff this awesome out there. Im rather pleased.
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013, 3:39 pm
My name is Swan. I go by the handle Swanwhite. Have a look at my page and see what you think. I'm learning, beautiful and love my job. Be a fan and ill be one of yours.
Date Posted: Sep 29 2013, 8:41 am
What's up People, new on here just checking it out.so what's going on?
Date Posted: Nov 01 2013, 3:13 pm
Hey, my name is Catana! I'm a new dancer at glimmers. I'm a petite girl, 4' 11" to be exact 85 pounds and proud to entertain you :) Come see me Saturday 9pm-close :)
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013, 3:45 am
Hi Catana. It'd be great to see you sometime.
Date Posted: Nov 22 2013, 1:58 pm
Hey XoticSpot think I'm getting the hang of this. Don't be shy... I have a great personality & great conversation if you can keep up!
Date Posted: Nov 27 2013, 9:12 pm
Hello everyone. We are from Minnesota, found the site browsing clubs in our area. My fiance and I have been together for 11 years, and enjoy going to see the beautiful talented ladies in our area.
Date Posted: Dec 18 2013, 9:33 pm
This site is AWESOME :) Why am i just finding out about this!? Im new to thi as site & im a dancer! Id love to meet new people!
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013, 11:17 pm
This site is great! I am new to the site and am looking forward to expanding my social network with the sexy people of Portland and the surrounding areas!
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014, 10:31 am
Newbie here dropping in to say hey.

I work in photography and video production. Anyone need any of those services? Heh.
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014, 8:35 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Isis. I dance in San Diego, CA and I am excited to be on this site.
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014, 3:50 am
Hey I'm bailey💋
I'm new to this site!
Any tips would be awesome.
Also I'm looking to start dancing somewhere in Portland...
But don't know where.
Any suggestions would be amazing!
Thanks everyone😘
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014, 8:33 am
this is my first time using this site but i notice a lot of girls have one so becoming familiar with it =]
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014, 4:51 am
New to XoticSpot, figured a little networking wouldn't hurt. I live in SA, Texas, but I'm up to finding out if Portland is the place to work. If I do well enough I'm even considering relocating to Oregon.
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014, 4:57 am
Hey I'm Luis and I'm 18 years old I love to meet new girls and I'm 6"0 money is not a problem like tryig new things hmu let's get to know each other
1 2 3