[Need Work?] » Photography sessions
Date Posted: Mar 10 2017, 10:18 am
Figured I'd also post my availability to shoot in the Seattle area as well. Anybody looking for ANY kind of photo shoot (portraits, headshots, fashion, lifestyle, boudoir, pinup, fetish... OTHER), I'm pretty open as well. My studio is extremely limited in size and accessories, so it would be better to shoot somewhere else (your home, a boutique hotel room, out and around town, etc.) Reasonable rates for a fun and rewarding experience! Photos to use to promote yourself, to add to your portfolio for that up and coming modelling career, even for sale here on Xoticspot to all your adoring fans. Also able to do some video work, if that's what you're more interested in doing.

Willing to travel, subject to the distance and logistics involved (since the majority of users on this site seem to be in the Portland area), but only if I get enough interest to give me a full day of shooting, and only if you chip in for the studio/hotel rental ahead of time (the last three times I came to Portland, I rented a photo studio for about $250, and spent most of the day playing Candy Crush on my phone while waiting for people who never showed up... so now I'm making YOU pay for a portion of the rental)

Contact me for details if you're interested!