[General Discussion] » Pregnant Strippers? Please post your thoughts and experiences as dancers and patrons.
Date Posted: Dec 18 2016, 4:28 pm
Hi all,
I'm in uncharted territory. I've been a dancer on and off for 20 years! I have one child, almost 2 years old.

But until now, I've never been pregnant AND danced. I'm curious to hear stories from other dancers as well as thoughts and feelings of patrons.

Here's my experience so far... I have to say it has been very positive and liberating for me.

I was unsure at first because the other girls were asking me, "so what are you going to do when you start showing??" My internal feelings were sexy and radiant so I didn't feel like I wanted to stop. Fertility IS sexy and I was feeling more horny than ever. Besides, my tips and attention from patrons were increasing, if anything.

Now I'm 5 1/2 months and definitely showing. I'm not on the pole, just working the floor, and the club seems happy since I'm generating good income for them. I don't drink or smoke, so I feel like dancing isn't unhealthy for me or baby. I've only had one patron tell me he felt "weird about the pregnant stripper thing". Most gentlemen who have sat with me have been into it since they can feel my sexy, radiant vibe. Some have even worshipped me as a fertility Goddess, giving me gifts and worshipping my cute belly.

Some of the girls I work with have told me they had very positive experiences while dancing and pregnant. Some girls I've talked to seemed horrified that I'm still working. I'm curious to know what other have experienced. And I realize some people have very strong feelings about the topic but let's be open and accepting of what folks have to share!
Date Posted: Dec 18 2016, 4:51 pm
I find pregnant women have a beautiful glow for the first 7 months or so. everybody loves pregnant boobs. lol
How much you want to work is all up to you. be careful with those tall stripper shoes.
Date Posted: Dec 18 2016, 6:28 pm
I love pregnant women. You look lovely. I would most likely get too many PDs with you if we clicked. Wish you were closer, so I could find out.
Date Posted: Feb 01 2017, 11:34 am
Are you still dancing if so where and what times love pregnant girls
Date Posted: Feb 01 2017, 6:57 pm
I think she is still at the same place on her posts. her schedule was up only two weeks ago. shes sounds like a great person.
Date Posted: Feb 20 2017, 12:03 pm
Hey fellas, I am still giving private dances by appointment only, with one hour minimum, at The Runway. Message me if interested and I'll give you the details. I'm only doing 2 per week and I'll be available until Mid March, then I take a break!!!! ;)
Date Posted: Feb 21 2017, 12:33 pm
Hello!

Yes pregnant women are beautiful indeed! I have to admit I love the fuller breasts with darkened nipples during that time!

Some of my all time favorite experiences were after birth as well. I still love thinking about one dancer who would spray milk! It might not be for everyone but I'd definitely find a way to see someone like that!

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies!
Date Posted: Mar 06 2017, 4:24 pm
I'm taking daytime appointments for hour-long private dances at The Runway through March 18. If you don't know me yet and want to introduce yourself, I will be working the door at The Runway this weekend, Thurs, Fri and Saturday nights (March 9, 10, 11) from 9 pm until close. I have time to do one half-hour dance at the end of each of these shifts (approx 1:30 or 2 am) and appointments are recommended. Message me if interested. After the 18th, I go into the baby zone, so now is your chance for a juicy hot pregger lap dance!!!!