[Ask A Dancer] » Wife got down in the VIP now she wants more
Date Posted: Apr 07 2017, 6:13 pm
Yo...my hot wife and I have been going to clubs a few times a year just to look...it was always simply visual foreplay. Well...a couple of weeks ago we got a lapdance and the girl pulled out my wife's new fake boobies...next thing I know they're sucking each others tits and making out like crazy...And we dropped some $$$!!! Now she wants more...but we've noticed that sometimes we get ignored. I'm athletic and attractive but she is straight up gorgeous....a club manager told me that sometimes the girls get intimidated by couples.... Which is CRAZY....She's willing to get down and we've got the $$$...so what's the move here ladies? How do we act so that more dancers get the idea??
Date Posted: Apr 22 2017, 10:25 pm
I think the club you go to has a lot to do with it as well. Some have stricter rules than others. Casa Diablo is really fun and a lot of them are not intimidated by beautiful women! I myself do get a lil shy around them lol. Also sometimes it can be hard to read a woman's comfortably level.. Some are more conservative than others and we don't want to over step their boundaries.